FEMA hiring for temporary jobs after Irma
Looking for some temporary work? The Federal Emergency Management Agency is looking to hire Georgians in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma.
FEMA says they are looking for people in the following roles:
- Environmental Specialist
- Historic Preservation Specialist
- Administrative/Finance Specialist
- Public Assistance Specialist
- Public Assistance Site Inspectors
- Public Assistance Administrative Assistant
To apply for the positions, visit www.employgeorgia.com.
FEMA says that applicants must be U.S. citizens 18 years of age or older. They must have a valid government identification card, such as a driver’s license, state ID or military ID. Before hiring, selected candidates will be subject to a complete background investigation.