Worth County fire displaces family
Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:41:36 GMT —
A fire broke out in Sumner early Sunday morning, leaving one family homeless for the night.
Worthit2u.net reports that flames erupted from the laundry room, sending Shanna Entriken and her children running from the home.
Worth County Fire crews arrived on scene, and were able to get the blaze under control however the home did suffer substantial damage.
The Red Cross in association with the fire department assisted the family through the night, and they're reportedly staying in a hotel for the time being.