MENU

Unattended food sparks an apartment fire

Shortly after 12 pm the Albany Fire Department responded to an apartment fire on the 500 block of Pinson drive in East Albany.

/ Sean Streicher


Shortly after 12 pm the Albany Fire Department responded to an apartment fire on the 500 block of Pinson drive in East Albany.

Officials say the flames were mostly confined to the kitchen, where the fire was started buy food left unattended on the stove.

Everyone made it out of the apartment safely, a woman from a neighboring building complained of difficulty breathing from the smoke, but was not transported to the hospital.

Trending

LOADING