MENU

      Sunday stove fire sparks a blaze

      A fire broke out on Johnson Road just before 6:00 PM, Sunday evening.
      / Matt Prichard

      A fire broke out on Johnson Road just before 6:00 PM, Sunday evening.

      Albany Fire officials stated that the blaze began from food left on the stove unattended, setting the kitchen on fire.

      Battalion Chief, Keith Ambrose, also added that one individual was inside during the blaze, however she was extracted from the home with minor injuries.

      Stay connected to MySouthWestGA.com as stories develop and the FOX 31 Newscast at 10 PM. Visit us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation and connect with FOX 31!

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER