MENU

      Sunday afternoon fire damages one Albany residence

      Albany firefighters responded to a structure fire call at 210 Cone Street Sunday afternoon around 1 PM.
      / Courtney Highfield


      Albany firefighters responded to a structure fire call at 210 Cone Street Sunday afternoon around 1 PM.

      Officials say that an electrical short in the storage room containing the washer and dryer sparked the fire.

      The residence had minor damage to the walls.

      Stay connected to MySouthWestGA.com as stories develop and the FOX 31 Newscast at 10 PM. Visit us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation and connect with FOX 31!

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER