MENU

      Staying warm costs Albany men their home

      808 Cotton Ave.

      The struggle to stay warm appears to have left three Albany men without a place to live.

      The Albany Fire Department responded to a report of a fire at 808 Cotton Avenue around 12:30 this afternoon.

      Early indications are that the fire started in the fireplace and spread to the attic.

      No one was hurt but the residents are displaced.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER