Thu, 26 Jul 2012 06:05:00 GMT — An afternoon fire on South Van Buren started after a mattress was pushed too close to an electrical outlet. The outlet had a window air conditioner unit plugged into it.Albany fire officials say the outlet shorted, causing sparks to ignite the mattress.Officials say that the fire was quickly caught by residents and only led to about $1100 in damages to the property.
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable
WFXL FOX 31 is your source for getting connected to balanced news, severe weather coverage and local sports for Adel, Albany, Camilla, Cordele, Dawson, Douglas, Fitzgerald, Leesburg, Morgan, Moultrie, Nashville, Newton, Ocilla, Pearson, Sylvester, Tifton and Valdosta.