Jin Jin's Chinese Restaurant, 112 1/2 S. Peterson Ave., Douglas - Grade: 88
According to the Georgia Department of Public Health, any score below 70 is considered unsanitary.
During the inspection, the health inspector docked points for an employee handling lettuce with bare hands. The lettuce was thrown away and the employee put on gloves.
Meat was held below 135 degrees Fahrenheit. The meat was reheated to the correct temperature.
Butter beans were improperly cooled.
Lastly, Sunday's Cafeteria was cited for chicken being improperly thawed.Top Scores: Local restaurants obtained a perfect grade this week; several others were graded in the 90s.
- McDonald's, 143 Ocilla Highway, Fitzgerald - Grade: 100
- Our Daily Bread, 118 S. Main St., Fitzgerald - Grade: 100
- Woody's Restaurant, 411 S. Sheridan St., Fitzgerald - Grade: 100
- A Bag To Go, 408 W. Franklin St., Sylvester - Grade: 100
- JE Country Restaurant, 232 Walnut Ave., Leesburg - Grade: 100
- Chili's, 2821 Ledo Rd., Albany - Grade: 91
- Subway, 1801 N. Slappey, Albany - Grade: 91
- Casa Tapatia, 108 N. Slappey Blvd., Albany - Grade: 89
- Red Lobster, 2403 N. Slappey Blvd., Albany - Grade: 80
Restaurants are inspected every six months, but if you see a potential violation let your county health department know about it. Stay connected to MySouthWestGA.com as stories develop and the FOX 31 Newscast at 10 PM. Visit us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation and connect with FOX 31!