Realty company fire caused by electrical short

Elite Realty of Georgia, Inc.

Elite Realty of Georgia on the 1000 block of West Third Avenue caught fire just after eight o'clock last night.

Fire officials were onsite until midnight last night and returned this morning to finish the investigation.

They say the cause of the fire was traced back to an electrical outlet.

Its an electrical short. We don't know whether the lamp shorted or the outlet shorted, but the shortage occurred at the outlet.

Officials say the business sustained between $25,000 and $30,000 dollars worth of damage.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off