74
      Thursday
      89 / 66
      Friday
      89 / 67
      Saturday
      88 / 69

      North Slappey McDonald's has small fire

      Deep fryer catches on fire at Albany McDonald's

      Fire Chief James Carswell says a deep fryer in the kitchen caught on fire around 5:45 a.m. Authorities say the staff extinguished the fire prior to their arrival. Due to possible smoke damage and health risks the business was shut down until 9 a.m.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER