83 / 58
      84 / 65
      86 / 66

      House fire on Davidson Road

      The fire began in the kitchen when food was left unattended

      Fire fighters responded to a house fire at 1027 Davidson Road in east Albany.

      They got the call around 1:30 Saturday afternoon.

      The house is a duplex and firefighters say the blaze started in apartment ~A TM with apartment ~B TM only suffering smoke damage.

      Officials say there was food left unattended on the stove and that's what started the fire.

      Everyone had made it out of the house safely by the time crews arrived on the scene.