82
      Friday
      89 / 66
      Saturday
      89 / 66
      Sunday
      87 / 67

      Grease fire claims stove in mobile home park


      The Albany Fire Department was called out to a fire in the Loblolly Estates Thursday afternoon.

      The occupant at the home told fire crews that she had left a pan of grease on the stove and walked away.

      Shortly thereafter, the grease ignited, damaging the stove and the wall behind it.

      Fire fighters were able to put the fire out before it spread, leaving damage estimated at $3,000.

      Stay connected to MySouthWestGA.com as stories develop and the FOX 31 Newscast at 10 PM. Visit us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation and connect with FOX 31!
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER