component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      56
      Monday
      56 / 33
      Tuesday
      46 / 28
      Wednesday
      51 / 27

      Georgia Power employee electrocuted on the job

      A Georgia Power employee was electrocuted and died while on a job Tuesday night

      Georgia Power officials have confirmed that an employee, Steven Sellers, was electrocuted and died Tuesday night while on a storm restoration job in Tift County.

      The company cannot release many details at this time, but say they are currently investigating what factors contributed to his unfortunate death.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER