Free treats for filing taxes
This year, taxpayers have until April 17 to file their tax returns and many restaurants are offering Tax Day Freebies to ease tax filing stress.
Here are some of the places you can treat yourself after you finish filing:
1. Arby's - Free Curly Fries.
2. Boston Market - 2012 Tax Relief Plan - Free Second Individual Meal.
3. Bruegger's - Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40
4. Chilis - Free Appetizer or Dessert with Entree.
5. Cinnabon - Two Free Bites on Tax Day between 6-8pm.
6. HydroMassage - Free Massage.
7. Maggie Moo's - Free Scoop of Yogurt between 4-7pm.
8. Panda Express - Free Single Serving of Shanghai Angus Steak.
9. P.F. Chang's - 15% discount all dine-in and take out orders.
10. Seattle's Best Coffee - Great American Coffee Refund - Free Sample.
11. White Castle - Buy One Get One Chicken Breast Sandwich.
Coupons for Tax Day Freebies can be found at www.TaxDayFreebies.com.