Firefighters giving burns the boot
Sun, 06 May 2012 02:40:55 GMT —
Firefighters were out at Sam's Club raising awareness of kid fire safety.
There were bouncy houses, barbecue and tons of prizes to be won.
They even had their safety house on scene, which teaches kids how to escape a house safely when there is a fire.
It was their second annual Kid Fire Safety Day.
All the money raised goes to help children who have been severely burned in fires.
The money covers hospital and hotel bills for the family.