Firefighters fight afternoon car fire
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:43:52 GMT —
Officials with the Lee County Fire Department say two teenage boys were listening to music in their car when the car caught fire near the Kinchafoonee Creek.
Fire officials believe wiring from the car's stereo started the fire.
It took firefighters about fifteen minutes to put out the blaze.
The car is said to be a Chevrolet Trail Blazer and was completely destroyed from the fire.
Both teens got out of the car in time, before being injured.