66
      Wednesday
      90 / 65
      Thursday
      89 / 66
      Friday
      89 / 67

      Fire sparked with no heating source

      The trailer located on Cecil Street was completely gutted / Courtesy: Worthit2U.net


      A singlewide mobile home is gutted after a fire Sunday in Worth County.

      The strange part is--there were no electrical connections to the trailer at the time of the fire.

      Sylvester fire crews were called to the home on Cecil Street around 6:30 Sunday evening.

      The owner--James Crapp was believed to have only stayed there occasionally.

      Crapp was there early Sunday, but no one knows where he was when the fire started.

      The fire, believed to be accidental, was started in the living room.

      The case is still under investigation.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER