component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      48
      Sunday
      55 / 40
      Monday
      66 / 47
      Tuesday
      62 / 39

      Fire on bed causes $1,500 in damage

      No cause has been determined and no one was hurt

      Albany firefighters are working to figure out what started a fire at an apartment late Sunday night.

      A mattress caught fire at 1030 Cedar Avenue Apartment 7-C around 10:30 Sunday night. Firefighters got the flames under control within minutes. No cause has been determined and no one was hurt.

      The fire caused about $1,500 worth of damage.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER