component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      49
      Sunday
      55 / 40
      Monday
      66 / 47
      Tuesday
      62 / 39

      Family displaced after Sunday fire

      The Cook County Sheriff's Office, Lenox Fire Department, Pine Valley Fire Department, Sparks Fire Department and the Cecil Volunteer Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 1400 block of Old Quitman Rd. Sunday evening.


      The Cook County Sheriff's Office, Lenox Fire Department, Pine Valley Fire Department, Sparks Fire Department and the Cecil Volunteer Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 1400 block of Old Quitman Rd. Sunday evening.

      Pine Valley Fire Chief Timothy Guthrie tells FOX 31 that the fire started in an electrical outlet, moved to a wall and into the ceiling.

      There is heavy smoke and water damage to the house.

      No one was home at the time of the fire and no injuries have been reported.

      The American Red Cross has been called in to assist the family.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER