Evelyn Avenue home damaged after kitchen fire
Wed, 29 May 2013 18:56:49 GMT —
The Albany Fire Department spent multiple hours Tuesday night fighting a blaze in the 1500 block of Evelyn Avenue.
Investigators say that the fire started in the kitchen and took over most of the house.
Family members say the daughter was able to get everyone out of the house and saved everyone's life.
No one suffered injuries from the fire.
Officials with the fire department say "don't leave cooking food unattended in the kitchen, even for just a quick second."