component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      50
      Sunday
      53 / 35
      Monday
      57 / 28
      Tuesday
      47 / 26

      Electrical short causes apartment fire

      Firefighters prepare to enter the burnt house again

      Albany firefighters responded to an apartment fire in south Albany Wednesday afternoon. Fire officials say an electrical short was to blame. Officials add 40-percent of the apartment was damaged and conditions are unlivable. No one was in the apartment at the time of the fire.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER