68
      Tuesday
      80 / 61
      Wednesday
      79 / 55
      Thursday
      80 / 55

      Early morning meltdown at TCBY

      When the occupants of TCBY went to open their store Friday morning, they showed up to a building full of smoke.

      / Courtney Highfield


      When the occupants of TCBY went to open their store Friday morning, they showed up to a building full of smoke.

      The Albany Fire Department responded to the scene and after investigating found that there was a problem with the air conditioner unit in the back freezing up, causing the store to fill with smoke.

      Battalion Chief Kelly Harcrow said there was no damage to the store, except having to replace the air conditioner unit. Harcrow said no one was inside and there were no injuries.

      Stay connected to MySouthWestGA.com as stories develop and the FOX 31 Newscast at 10 PM. Visit us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation and connect with FOX 31!

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER