MENU

      Dryer fire at Dawson Road laundromat


      The Albany Fire Department responded to a fire at Keri's Laundry on Dawson Road around 7:15 Friday evening.

      Battalion Chief Keith Ambrose says the fire started in the dryer and got into the duct system which is in the roof. Smoke spread to several stores in the shopping complex.

      No one was hurt but there was damage to the vent system in the building and Ambrose says there was some smoke damage as well.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER