76 / 56
      82 / 59
      79 / 56

      Dishwasher ignites Nottingham fire

      Fire ignites off of Nottingham Way, however no one injured in blaze.

      Albany Fire crews were called to 2507 Nottingham Way in regards to a structure fire at 11:30 AM Saturday morning.

      The blaze reportedly started in the kitchen where upon further investigation, fire officials determined that the dishwasher had started the fire.

      Officials on the scene stated that the residents were just about to move into the apartment today when the fire started. This allowed for all of their belonging to be saved.

      No one was hurt during the blaze, and Albany Fire officials are still on scene. Stay connected to FOX 31 News Weekend for more on this story tonight at 10:00 PM.