69
      Saturday
      89 / 66
      Sunday
      86 / 68
      Monday
      86 / 66

      Dinner with a side of flames at one local restaurant

      Logan's Steak House caught fire at around 6:00 PM Saturday evening.
      / Matt Prichard


      Logan's Steak House caught fire at around 6:00 PM Saturday evening.

      Three Albany Fire Department engines, an aerial truck and an ambulance responded to the scene.

      Flames were reportedly showing out the back door when firefighters arrived, however reports from management are that no one was injured.

      Albany Fire Department Battalion Chief Daniel Potter says that the fire is believed to have started due to an electrical short in one of the back rooms of the restaurant.

      Customers said they were eating when the fire alarm went off and commended the Logan's staff for an orderly evacuation of the restaurant.

      Stay connected to MySouthWestGA.com as stories develop and the FOX 31 Newscast at 10 PM. Visit us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation and connect with FOX 31!

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER