Close call for Worth County tree service worker
Sat, 15 Jun 2013 01:42:57 GMT —
A tree-service worker had a close call on Thursday afternoon after his bucket lift malfunctioned, bringing him dangerous close to live electrical wires according to Worthit2u.net.
The Sylvester Fire Department and Police responded to a 911 call to find the bucket resting on top of the wires.
The worker told officials he was about to barbeque, but Water Gas & Light representatives were able to lower the man to safety, then harness the bucket to lift it away from the wires.