Albany firefighters battle late night blaze
Battalion Chief Jefferson tells FOX 31 that the fire is believed to have started due to a power surge that sparked flames in a storage room.
There was damage from flames in that room as well as smoke damage.
No injuries were reported.
Albany firefighters are battling a fire at 2013 McIntosh Road.
When crews arrived to the structure fire, they saw lots of smoke. A firefighter kicked in the front door and entered the residence.
There are four Albany Fire Department engines on scene as well as EMS and Albany police.
FOX 31 will keep you updated as we gather more information. Stay connected to our website for updates.