Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:11:06 GMT — The Albany Fire Department responded to a fire call at 910 West Tift Avenue Tuesday afternoon left two puppies and a pit bull deceased.Officials with the fire department say that the fire started in the kitchen behind the refrigerator in what is believed to be an electric short.Investigators say that no one was home when the fire started, but that two puppies and a pit bull perished inside.There was flame damage to the outside of the home, but the kitchen is severely singed along with a large amount of smoke damage. Stay connected to MySouthWestGA.com as stories develop and the FOX 31 Newscast at 10 PM. Visit us on Facebook and Twitter to join in on the conversation and connect with FOX 31!
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable
WFXL FOX 31 is your source for getting connected to balanced news, severe weather coverage and local sports for Adel, Albany, Camilla, Cordele, Dawson, Douglas, Fitzgerald, Leesburg, Morgan, Moultrie, Nashville, Newton, Ocilla, Pearson, Sylvester, Tifton and Valdosta.